Comet landing: How and why
Air Date: Nov 12, 2014 10:04 AM ET
Explanation from CBC science commentator and host of Quirks and Quarks, Bob McDonald
- At least 200 dead after magnitude 7.1 earthquake hits Mexico
- End of a special relationship? China looks at North Korea with frustration and even fear
- Donald Trump says 'rocket man' Kim Jong-un is 'on a suicide mission'
- Hurricane Maria batters Dominica as Category 5 storm
- French train station acid attack not a terror act: officials
- 'It's going to be catastrophic': Puerto Rico braces for Hurricane Maria
- Maria the worst hurricane to hit Puerto Rico in 80 years
- How Hope Hicks, Trump's new press-shy communications director, became a White House 'survivor'
- Mexico earthquake: Huge volunteer effort to rescue people trapped in collapsed buildings
- Hurricane Maria threatens Irma-hit Caribbean