Climate change's impact on terrorism
Air Date: Nov 29, 2015 2:53 PM ET
Center for Climate and Security director Franceso Femia says drought and agricultural mismanagement are key contributing factors to the conflict in Syria
- British police end armed hostage-taking at bowling alley
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe sidelined as WHO goodwill ambassador after outcry
- New York City braces for influx of Puerto Ricans displaced by Hurricane Maria
- Germany's new facial recognition technology reminiscent of Cold War surveillance for some
- 'The old guard in revolt': Why ex-presidents are violating code of silence to fight 'Trumpism'
- Never-before-seen John F. Kennedy assassination files ready for release
- WHO director 'rethinking' naming Zimbabwe's Mugabe a 'goodwill ambassador'
- Funeral service held for fallen soldier at centre of dispute over Trump's remarks
- U.S.-allied forces take Syria's largest oil field from ISIS
- Protesters flood Barcelona streets after Spain's PM says he wants to dissolve Catalonia's government