CBC's Nick Purdon reports for The National from Breezy Point, a hard-hit New York neighbourhood that is struggling to cope — and clean up — after Sandy pummelled the beachfront community.
Battered Breezy Point struggles after Sandy
CBC News Posted: Nov 02, 2012 10:43 PM ET Last Updated: Nov 02, 2012 11:06 PM ET
- Japan's WW II super-submarine found scuttled off Hawaii
- Harrison Odjegba Okene survived 3 days in air bubble under water
- Female genital mutilation a 'huge problem' in U.K.
- New York City train derailment kills 4, injures more than 60
- AIDS epidemic tearing families apart in rural China
- Meet the Canadian pilot who protects Washington's skies
- Newtown school shooting 911 calls released
- NYC train entered curve at 132 km/h before derailment
- Montana appeals Stacey Rambold's sentence for raping teen
- Obama's foreign policy turnaround proving ever elusive