CBC's Nick Purdon reports for The National from Breezy Point, a hard-hit New York neighbourhood that is struggling to cope — and clean up — after Sandy pummelled the beachfront community.
Battered Breezy Point struggles after Sandy
CBC News Posted: Nov 02, 2012 10:43 PM ET Last Updated: Nov 02, 2012 11:06 PM ET
- 'Like Dante's Inferno': 159 killed, 3 towns demolished in central Italy earthquake
- France's burkini ban overturned by highest court
- French man shouts 'Allahu akbar,' stabs British woman to death in Australia
- Hiker found alive after a month in New Zealand wilderness
- After the Olympics, 'Brazil has to stand up to its problems'