CBC's Nick Purdon reports for The National from Breezy Point, a hard-hit New York neighbourhood that is struggling to cope — and clean up — after Sandy pummelled the beachfront community.
Battered Breezy Point struggles after Sandy
CBC News Posted: Nov 02, 2012 10:43 PM ET Last Updated: Nov 02, 2012 11:06 PM ET
- Teen runaway survives flight in plane's wheel well
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dead at 76
- South Korea ferry: For the families, hopes are small
- Queen Elizabeth releases grinning portrait for 88th birthday
- How one Colorado county is using its marijuana profits
- Malaysia Airlines flight MH192 makes emergency landing
- The Koch brothers: Who are they and why do Democrats hate them?
- South Korea ferry crew had moments of heroism
- Malaysia Airlines MH370: Families want proof with financial help
- Why politicians and academics don't just say what they mean