CBC's Nick Purdon reports for The National from Breezy Point, a hard-hit New York neighbourhood that is struggling to cope — and clean up — after Sandy pummelled the beachfront community.
Battered Breezy Point struggles after Sandy
CBC News Posted: Nov 02, 2012 10:43 PM ET Last Updated: Nov 02, 2012 11:06 PM ET
- New York Times, CNN, BBC among media outlets barred from White House briefing
- 'What has he been smoking?': Swedes scratch heads at Trump's suggestion of major incident
- Trump and the Crown: Brits unsettled over U.S. president getting royal treatment
- Drug gangs take back control of slums in financially crippled post-Olympic Rio
- 'Mad as heck' town hall-goers in anti-Trump rage as liberals seize their 'Tea Party moment'
- Trump administration revokes transgender washroom guidelines
- 'Let them say it to my face': Trump rails against media's use of anonymous sources in CPAC speech
- Trump administration plans could lead to vast increase in deportations
- Milo Yiannopoulos resigns from Breitbart News, apologizes for child abuse comments
- Trump names H.R. McMaster as national security adviser