CBC's Nick Purdon reports for The National from Breezy Point, a hard-hit New York neighbourhood that is struggling to cope — and clean up — after Sandy pummelled the beachfront community.
Battered Breezy Point struggles after Sandy
CBC News Posted: Nov 02, 2012 10:43 PM ET Last Updated: Nov 02, 2012 11:06 PM ET
- Canadian diplomat Roxanne Dubé's son killed, another in custody after Miami shooting
- Ex-girlfriend of Germanwings Flight 4U9525 co-pilot Andreas Lubitz speaks out
- Andreas Lubitz, Germanwings crash co-pilot, may have had detached retina
- Is Canada's ISIS mission ready for Syria's moral maze?
- Monica Lewinsky, writer Jon Ronson taking on internet shamers. Good luck
- Andreas Lubitz, Germanwings co-pilot, was treated for suicidal tendencies
- Anne Frank died a month earlier than thought, Dutch museum says
- Indiana governor vows to 'fix' law assailed for curbing gay rights
- Fort Meade firefight kills 1 after driver tries to ram gate to NSA
- Indiana's 'religious freedom' law: How it came to be