Apple's Jobs takes medical leave
Air Date: Jan 17, 2011 10:42 AM ET
Apple Inc. founder and CEO Steve Jobs says he will continue as CEO but has asked chief operating officer Tim Cook to be responsible for day-to-day operations
- At least 200 dead after magnitude 7.1 earthquake hits Mexico
- End of a special relationship? China looks at North Korea with frustration and even fear
- Donald Trump says 'rocket man' Kim Jong-un is 'on a suicide mission'
- Hurricane Maria batters Dominica as Category 5 storm
- French train station acid attack not a terror act: officials
- 'It's going to be catastrophic': Puerto Rico braces for Hurricane Maria
- Maria the worst hurricane to hit Puerto Rico in 80 years
- Puerto Rico could be without power for months after Hurricane Maria stuns island
- Mexico earthquake: Huge volunteer effort to rescue people trapped in collapsed buildings
- How Hope Hicks, Trump's new press-shy communications director, became a White House 'survivor'