U.S. President Barack Obama defended America's controversial drone attacks as legal, effective and a necessary linchpin in an evolving U.S. counterterrorism policy, but he acknowledged the targeted strikes are no "cure-all."
The Boy Scouts of America's National Council has voted to ease a long-standing ban and allow openly gay boys to be accepted as scouts. video
WARNING: This story contains graphic content. Two more people have been arrested by officers investigating the hacking death of a U.K. soldier in London, say British police. video
In a medical first, doctors used plastic particles and a 3-D laser printer to create an airway splint to save the life of a baby boy who used to stop breathing nearly every day.
- new U.S. drone strike estimates exceed 3,300 deaths
- What happens when a virus becomes a commodity
- analysis Neil Macdonald: Harper no Obama when it comes to dealing with scandals video
- Atlantic hurricane season forecast to be busy
- updated Thunderstorms hamper Oklahoma tornado cleanup video
- Kindle Fire HD to be available in Canada in June
- Man, 80, climbs Mt. Everest with 81-year-old hot on heels video
- Pussy Riot member denied parole despite Paul McCartney plea video
- Man shot by FBI knew Boston bombing suspect
- Twitter launches feature to 'make sure it's really you'
- Bangladesh factory owners' failings led to collapse, says report