Scotland's decision to reject independence from the United Kingdom helped shore up British markets Friday but worries over future constitutional changes kept a lid on the relief rally. More read comments
Photos California wildfires spread
Fire crews in California's rugged Sierra Nevada battled to gain the upper hand on Thursday against a blaze that threatened at least 2,000 homes and has displaced thousands of residents. More
- Live 'Heads over hearts' rule as Scotland votes No to independence in historic referendum read comments video
- Florida shooting claims 8 lives, including 6 children
- Congress approves U.S. support for Syrian rebels fighting against ISIS
- Ebola a threat to national security, public health crisis, says WHO video
- Can't win a war with a blanket, Ukraine's Poroshenko tells Congress read comments video
- Li Na forced to retire due to recurring knee injuries read comments
- 'Seeing Jesus in Toast' study among winners of Ig Nobel prizes read comments
- ISIS releases new video of British journalist hostage
- ISIS captures 16 Syrian villages as U.S. makes plans to fight back read comments
- Australian police hold 6 as ISIS beheading plot alleged read comments video
- Analysis ‘Too black’? Why the Atlanta Hawks co-owner's email is no Donald Sterling scandal read comments
- Global investors push for carbon pricing ahead of UN climate summit
- Vancouver man captures own armed holdup in Argentina on GoPro camera read comments
Updates from CBC foreign bureaus
- Scotland referendum: Glasgow says 'Yes', but 'No' still leading
- Scotland referendum: Independence forces likely victors, no matter the vote
- Scotland independence referendum: Polling stations close, vote counting begins
- Scotland independence referendum: If Yes side wins, what happens next?
- ISIS-inspired beheading plot alleged in Australia, 6 in custody
- Scotland independence referendum: Follow CBC's latest updates
- Scotland referendum: Voters say No to independence from U.K.
- Scotland referendum: Prime Minister David Cameron warns vote is 'forever'
- What Scotland independence crusader Alex Salmond learned from Quebec
- David Haines beheading: British PM vows to 'hunt down those responsible'