Wikipedia party to expand Sudbury's presence on the web
Posted: Jan 24, 2014 8:16 AM ET
There's more to Sudbury than the Big Nickel and the superstack. A new resident of Sudbury is trying to spread the word about the city through Wikipedia. He's using a Wikipedia party to get it done. Matt Alexander joined us in studio to talk about his plan
Top News Headlines
It's been 10 years since the Boxing Day tsunami roared through the Indian Ocean. Now, Adrienne Arsenault reconnects with a girl from Sri Lanka she met there in the days following the disaster.
- Rafael Ramos, slain NYC police officer, honoured with huge funeral
- North Korea describes Obama with racial slur in Sony hacking row
- Vatican forever bars woman who bared breasts
- Black Ivory Coffee: Canadian’s elephant poop coffee makes a pricey cup of Joe
- Ottawa's Tanger Outlets shooting believed to be gang 'infighting'
- Profanity, tailgating road rage caught on Richmond dash cam
- Teen hit by car driven by Abbotsford off-duty police officer dies
- TTC streetcar, bus head-on collision injures 4
- Aging brain helped by having complex job, says new study
- Dalhousie dentistry scandal: Should free speech protect students from punishment?