Why the University of Waterloo produces so many star poker players
Posted: Dec 09, 2013 5:47 PM ET
The University of Waterloo is well known for cultivating brilliant minds, particularly in engineering and computer science. But as our reporter Matthew Kang found out, the school has also produced many top tier, world-class professional poker players.
Top News Headlines
'Very big, very beautiful,' is how scientist Kat Bolstad descibes a 350-kg squid found frozen in Antarctic ice after its examination in New Zealand
- U.S. is off to a war that doesn't make sense – again: Neil Macdonald
- Barry Rhodes, former B.C. prison guard on sister’s rapist: 'He would taunt me'
- Apple's iOS 8: It's delivery day for new mobile operating system
- What Scotland independence crusader Alex Salmond learned from Quebec
- Rob Ford health update coming 1 week after tumour discovery
- iOS 8: 8 new things
- Marriott's Envelope Please program urges hotel guests to tip housekeepers
- Master Cpl. Denis Demers takes own life 2 weeks after standoff
- B.C. teachers' strike: BCTF recommends accepting 6-year deal
- Scottish independence vote could be as close as Quebec referendum: Éric Grenier