Why isn't Chrysler Investing in Windsor?
Posted: Nov 15, 2013 12:05 AM ET
Chrysler is creating jobs in Michigan. So why not Windsor? We asked CAW president Ken Lewenza whether it may have something to do with the recent contract they signed.
Top News Headlines
- Scotland referendum: Voters say No to independence from U.K.
- British pound rises after Scotland voters reject independence
- Justin Trudeau hits back at 'old men' over abortion stance criticism
- Florida shooting claims 8 lives, including 6 children
- Escape from Los Cabos: Some Canadians return, some stuck in hurricane zone
- Canadian navy to retire four Cold War era ships: Sources
- B.C. teachers' strike: Deal approved, but later than it could have been
- Steelworker union: U.S. Steel filing is 'bankruptcy fraud'
- France joins U.S. airstrikes in Iraq, wipes out ISIS target
- Is ISIS violence expanding worldwide?