Why isn't Chrysler Investing in Windsor?
Posted: Nov 15, 2013 12:05 AM ET
Chrysler is creating jobs in Michigan. So why not Windsor? We asked CAW president Ken Lewenza whether it may have something to do with the recent contract they signed.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
Susan Ormiston reports from the site of the Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 crash, where forensic officers have finally been granted access to view bodies collected by pro-Russian fighters
Amanda Lang sits down with Kim Cattrall to talk about her new show "Sensitive Skin," and changing perceptions of women and aging.
- Grizzly bear 'highway' uncovered in B.C. rainforest
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: The Kremlin PR strategy
- South Korea ferry disaster: Fugitive billionaire ferry owner found dead
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: Train carrying victims arrives in Kharkiv
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: Crash cause coverup likely impossible
- Beef's environmental costs called exceptionally high
- Mike Duffy charged Senate to attend personal funerals, RCMP say
- Prince George turns 1: 'Republican slayer' PR gold for Royal Family
- Halifax activist Kevin Kindred wants to ban the word 'offended'
- Target Canada's failed launch offers lessons for other retailers