Why isn't Chrysler Investing in Windsor?
Posted: Nov 15, 2013 12:05 AM ET
Chrysler is creating jobs in Michigan. So why not Windsor? We asked CAW president Ken Lewenza whether it may have something to do with the recent contract they signed.
Top News Headlines
- Parliament Hill attacked, soldier shot at National War Memorial in Ottawa
- Dead babies in U-Haul locker: Winnipeg police make arrest
- Ottawa shooting: Latest updates
- Woman dies after savage Longueuil bike path assault
- Jacqueline Laurent-Auger, teacher fired 40 years after erotic film roles, may be rehired
- Dead babies in Winnipeg storage unit 'tragic beyond belief'
- Martin Couture-Rouleau case underscores passport seizure dilemma
- Alan Knight, coma faker caught walking and driving, pleads guilty to fraud
- Who is Martin Couture-Rouleau?
- Renee Zellweger, Oscar winner, 'glad' people notice she looks different