Why isn't Chrysler Investing in Windsor?
Posted: Nov 15, 2013 12:05 AM ET
Chrysler is creating jobs in Michigan. So why not Windsor? We asked CAW president Ken Lewenza whether it may have something to do with the recent contract they signed.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
- Jian Ghomeshi to plead not guilty to sex assault, choking charges
- Grocery stores caught cheating on packaging dates of meat and poultry
- 'Brutal' wedding ceremony ruined by United National Church minister
- Quebec helicopter jailbreak surveillance video released by court
- Peter Goldring retracts statement advising MPs to wear body cameras
- Tamir Rice shooting: Officer shot 12-year-old boy within 2 seconds
- Australian Phil Hughes dead from cricket match injury
- Woman, months-old baby asked to get off OC Transpo bus
- Kinder Morgan protest arrests may be illegal says BCCLA
- Revenue Canada privacy breach concerns artists, writers