Why isn't Chrysler Investing in Windsor?
Posted: Nov 15, 2013 12:05 AM ET
Chrysler is creating jobs in Michigan. So why not Windsor? We asked CAW president Ken Lewenza whether it may have something to do with the recent contract they signed.
Top News Headlines
- Andrew Leduc hit-and-run death: Civilian RCMP contractor cleared of wrongdoing
- Azaria Marthyman, Ebola doctor, returns home to Victoria
- Alison Redford flights: opposition politicians want RCMP probe
- Ukraine crisis: U.S., EU, Canada announce new sanctions against Russia
- Premier Alison Redford’s flights had 'false passengers,' auditor general says
- First Nations divided on new Financial Transparency Act
- Theodore Van Kirk, last Enola Gay crew member, dead at 93
- Sasa Petricic: Israeli attitudes on Gaza seem firmly behind Netanyahu
- Chinese cyberattack hits Canada's National Research Council
- Sheik Umar Khan, top Ebola doctor, dies from virus after treating dozens