Why isn't Chrysler Investing in Windsor?
Posted: Nov 15, 2013 12:05 AM ET
Chrysler is creating jobs in Michigan. So why not Windsor? We asked CAW president Ken Lewenza whether it may have something to do with the recent contract they signed.
Top News Headlines
After a 7-week deployment in the Caribbean basin and the eastern Pacific Ocean on Operation CARIBBE
- Jian Ghomeshi allegedly attacked actress Lucy DeCoutere on 2003 date
- Amelia Earhart mystery: Metal found on Pacific island from aviator's plane, group says
- Apple's Tim Cook reveals he's gay and proud of it
- Income-splitting changes coming from Tories
- Ottawa shooting: Stephen Harper tells MPs he's sorry he left during attack
- Maine Nurse Kaci Hickox defies Ebola quarantine again
- Doug Ford's PC leadership ambitions leave Tories split
- Nathan Cirillo-inspired racism 'experiment' ends with sucker punch
- Surrey 6: More RCMP investigators accused of sexual contact with witnesses
- Hawk, Calgary police dog, to help child witnesses in sex abuse case