Why isn't Chrysler Investing in Windsor?
Posted: Nov 15, 2013 12:05 AM ET
Chrysler is creating jobs in Michigan. So why not Windsor? We asked CAW president Ken Lewenza whether it may have something to do with the recent contract they signed.
Top News Headlines
- Iceland volcano: Bardarbunga eruption begins
- Indian status: 5 things you need to know
- Lev Tahor, ultra-Orthodox Jewish sect, quietly moves to Guatemala
- Gaza crisis: Violence continues despite Egyptian call for ceasefire
- 4 people arrested after nearly 40 kg of cocaine seized at airport
- Saskatoon berry gets name change in U.S.
- Wynne slams Harper over missing, murdered aboriginal women comments
- Jabeir Jemmie dead after stabbing outside Elgin Street bars
- Tina Fontaine’s family holds funeral for slain teen
- ISIS atrocities in Iraq: What's Canada's next move?