Whole Person Care conference in Montreal
Posted: Oct 12, 2014 12:00 AM ET
McGill University hosts a conference to improve not only the working conditions for healthcare providers but the way they interact with patients, treating the person and the condition.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
- RCMP investigate double homicide in Anahim Lake, B.C.
- Rafael Ramos, slain NYC police officer, honoured with huge funeral
- Ottawa couple's son stranded in India after immigration application error
- Regina woman concerned over Christmas meal served at her father's nursing home
- TTC streetcar hits bus head-on, 4 injured
- Marcus Larabie, 14, killed by car driven by off-duty Abbotsford officer
- Son pays off parents' mortgage for Christmas
- Teen dies after being hit by car driven by off-duty Abbotsford officer
- Black Ivory Coffee: Canadian’s elephant poop coffee makes a pricey cup of Joe
- Vatican forever bars woman who bared breasts