Whole Person Care conference in Montreal
Posted: Oct 13, 2013 8:54 AM ET
McGill University hosts a conference to improve not only the working conditions for healthcare providers but the way they interact with patients, treating the person and the condition.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
Susan Ormiston reports from the site of the Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 crash, where forensic officers have finally been granted access to view bodies collected by pro-Russian fighters
Amanda Lang sits down with Kim Cattrall to talk about her new show "Sensitive Skin," and changing perceptions of women and aging.
- Grizzly bear 'highway' uncovered in B.C. rainforest
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: The Kremlin PR strategy
- South Korea ferry disaster: Fugitive billionaire ferry owner found dead
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: Train carrying victims arrives in Kharkiv
- Target Canada's failed launch offers lessons for other retailers
- Beef's environmental costs called exceptionally high
- Prince George turns 1: 'Republican slayer' PR gold for Royal Family
- Gaza conflict: Israeli military confirms soldier missing
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: Crash cause coverup likely impossible
- Halifax activist Kevin Kindred wants to ban the word 'offended'