Whole Person Care conference in Montreal
Posted: Oct 13, 2013 8:54 AM ET
McGill University hosts a conference to improve not only the working conditions for healthcare providers but the way they interact with patients, treating the person and the condition.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to the National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
- Jennifer Lawrence among celebrity victims in leak of nude photos
- Tomasz Gladkowski, 39, dies trying to rescue drowning son from Lake Huron
- Stephen Harper takes big words, small stick to NATO summit
- Leadership candidate Thomas Lukaszuk flew daughter on government planes
- B.C. teachers' strike: parents scramble for daycare spaces
- Devin Scullion defies odds at 18 with aging disease progeria
- Salaries paid in bitcoin a growing trend in Canada
- Neanderthals created cave art, researchers discover
- B.C. teachers' strike: No school year start Tuesday
- B.C. teacher's strike: $40-a-day parent pay registration opens