White Coyotes Unique To Newfoundland
Posted: Sep 24, 2013 3:54 PM ET
A gene mutation in a coyote-golden retriever mating has resulted in white coyotes.
Top News Headlines
- Dalhousie dentistry student calls restorative justice plan 'shocking'
- Sony cyberattack: what is Obama going to do about it?
- Emma Czornobaj gets 90 days in jail for duck-stopping deaths
- Pakistani Taliban attack: Why insurgents killed 132 schoolchildren in cold blood
- The Interview cancellation casts pall over Hollywood
- Retired North Vancouver superintendent John Lewis re-hired, accused of double dipping
- Ontario Liberals paid $10,000 to have gas plant data erased: OPP
- Anti-marijuana ad's dubious claim a scary hit with parents
- Jordan MacWilliams, Delta police officer, charged with 2nd-degree murder, appears in court
- Pakistan uses ground, air forces to kill 67 militants in wake of school attack