White Coyotes Unique To Newfoundland
Posted: Sep 24, 2013 3:54 PM ET
A gene mutation in a coyote-golden retriever mating has resulted in white coyotes.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to the National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
- Ukraine and Russia 'very close' to war, President Petro Poroshenko says
- Lynden Dorval, fired for giving zeros, 'treated unfairly,' appeal board rules
- Ukraine crisis: Why the U.S. avoids calling Russia's actions an 'invasion'
- B.C. teachers' strike: sides are 'long ways apart,' mediator says
- Petawawa standoff ends peacefully as OPP arrest armed man
- Tim Hortons Field: Fire won't affect construction efforts, police say
- Barbershop won't cut women's hair, Evie Ruddy plans human rights complaint
- Dennis Cheeseman, convicted in deaths of 4 Mounties in 2005, arrested
- Canada plans legislation to end pay-to-pay billing fees
- NATO chief Anders Fogh Rasmussen urges Canada to boost defence spending