Vandalism caused PCB oil spill says clean-up company
Posted: Aug 29, 2014 12:01 AM ET
Jacques Madore is the owner of Environment Rive-Nord, the company that was hired by Pointe-Claire's Reliance Equipment to clean up the BPC oil spill at their site in March. He spoke to Mike Finnerty this morning on Daybreak.
Top News Headlines
Snow plows were on the streets in Sudbury to deal with the first significant snowfall, and Sudbury Police have already dealt with multiple minor collisions in the city.
- Virgin Galactic's SpaceShipTwo crashes, killing co-pilot
- Justin Bourque gets 75 years with no chance of parole for Mountie murders
- Jian Ghomeshi allegedly choked, beat N.B. woman with belt
- Luka Magnotta trial: Father says Magnotta grew up isolated
- Trinity Western law school future in doubt after B.C. Law Society rejection
- Stephen Colbert praises Kevin Vickers: 'To hell with Bruce Willis'
- Dean Del Mastro found guilty in election spending case
- Air Canada service agents call carry-on crackdown too unpleasant
- Edmonton's homeless piano man reveals rough life behind his music
- Ebola: Canada suspending visas for residents of outbreak countries