Véronique Hivon on Medically Assisted Dying - Jan 29, 2014
Posted: Mar 05, 2014 11:30 AM ET
As Quebec pushes ahead on its controversial legislation to allow medically assisted death for the first time in Canada, we have a feature interview with Veronique Hivon, the minister responsible for the bill.
Top News Headlines
Activists opposing Charles Michel's austerity plans make their point with mayonnaise and french fries
- Attempted murder, sexual assault charges laid in beating of girl
- Joe Cocker, British blues rocker, dead at 70
- Melanie Atcovitch and baby expelled from citizenship ceremony
- Bedbug bait and trap invented by Simon Fraser University scientists
- Dalhousie head promises 'significant consequences' in Facebook posts scandal
- Man shot by U.S. customs officer to face charges in Canada
- Elf on the Shelf: festive fun or Santa's sinister spy?
- Glasgow garbage truck crash kills 6 pedestrians
- North Korea threatens strikes on U.S. amid Sony hacking claims
- Heather Forsyth chosen interim leader of Wildrose Party