Understanding Chronic Pain
Posted: Dec 19, 2014 10:48 AM ET
Dr. Fernando Cervero, Director of the Alan Edwards Centre for Research on Pain at McGill and President of the International Association for the Study of Pain, on his mission to change the way we think about and treat chronic pain.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
- RCMP investigate double homicide in Anahim Lake, B.C.
- Rafael Ramos, slain NYC police officer, honoured with huge funeral
- Ottawa couple's son stranded in India after immigration application error
- TTC streetcar, bus head-on collision injures 4
- Teen dies after being hit by car driven by off-duty Abbotsford officer
- Son pays off parents' mortgage for Christmas
- Regina woman concerned over Christmas meal served at her father's nursing home
- Black Ivory Coffee: Canadian’s elephant poop coffee makes a pricey cup of Joe
- Al-Shabaab leader Zakariya Ismail Ahmed Hersi surrenders
- Marcus Larabie, 14, killed by car driven by off-duty Abbotsford officer