UBC Rape chant
Posted: Sep 08, 2014 12:02 AM ET
The UBC's Sauder School of Business launches an investigation today into how a chant promoting rape of underage girls was sung by students at the university's Frosh week. We speak with Robert Helsley, dean of UBC's Sauder School of Business.
Top News Headlines
After a three-day search, a CBC News crew finally caught up with Ryan Arcand, whose beautiful music has turned the homeless man into a viral star.
- Jian Ghomeshi allegedly choked, beat N.B. woman with belt
- Air Canada service agents call carry-on crackdown too unpleasant
- Rob Ford's tumour hasn't shrunk after chemotherapy
- Income splitting: What it is and who benefits
- Stephen Colbert praises Kevin Vickers: 'To hell with Bruce Willis'
- Dean Del Mastro's political fate hangs on verdict
- Sandwich for homeless man gets thousands of likes on Facebook
- Banks, credit card firms agree to cut fees charged to retailers
- TD CEO Ed Clark: I'm paid too much, so I give back
- 3 Sherbrooke, Que., Muslim men missing in Middle East