Turtles to be killed due to overcrowding at rescue
Posted: Jan 07, 2014 11:37 AM ET
The owner of a reptile rescue facility in Abbotsford talks to host Rick Cluff about his decision to kill 20 turtles today because of overcrowding.
Top News Headlines
- Sunwing Flight 656: 2nd woman charged, Melana Muzikante, released on bail
- Lynden Dorval, fired for giving zeros, 'treated unfairly,' appeal board rules
- Ukraine crisis: Why the U.S. avoids calling Russia's actions an 'invasion'
- 'Sailing rocks' mystery of Death Valley solved
- Fire at Tim Hortons Field causes $25k in damage
- B.C. teachers' strike: talks continue under mediator Vince Ready
- Dennis Cheeseman, convicted in deaths of 4 Mounties in 2005, arrested
- Petawawa neighbourhood cordoned off as OPP face armed man
- Ebola test underway for Gatineau, Que., child in isolation
- Ukraine crisis: EU poised to level new sanctions against Russia