Turtles to be killed due to overcrowding at rescue
Posted: Jan 07, 2014 11:37 AM ET
The owner of a reptile rescue facility in Abbotsford talks to host Rick Cluff about his decision to kill 20 turtles today because of overcrowding.
Top News Headlines
- Dead babies in Winnipeg storage unit 'tragic beyond belief'
- Renee Zellweger stuns fans with unrecognizable face
- Martin Couture-Rouleau, hit-and-run driver, arrested by RCMP in July
- Jacob to close all 92 stores
- Justin Trudeau says a marriage in politics has its 'ups and downs'
- Canadian fighter jets intercept Russian military planes
- Who is Martin Couture-Rouleau?
- Martin Couture-Rouleau case underscores passport seizure dilemma
- Paralyzed man Darek Fidyka walks after cell transplant, rehab
- Ebola facts: The truth about the virus