Triland CEO: Tumbler Ridge population welcoming Chinese miners
Posted: Dec 13, 2013 12:04 AM ET
Do temporary foreign workers actually help create BC jobs? We'll hear from James Rea, president and CEO of Triland International Inc. who says yes, because he's built shelter for the Chinese miners in Tumbler Ridge.
Top News Headlines
- Police say 3 young boys abducted from north Edmonton
- Sony defends cancelling The Interview release after Obama says it 'made a mistake'
- Australian woman arrested in killing of 8 children
- Fort McMurray Airport evacuation over, passengers returning
- Monkey Tasered in France after chocolate-fuelled bender
- Alyssa Sippley, 9, loses parts of 4 limbs after rare strep infection
- Shaw rate hikes provoke online backlash
- Messy Christmas weather possible for GTA
- What could Wildrose's Danielle Smith possibly have been thinking?
- Russia facing more Canadian sanctions over Ukraine