Trending top story
Trending latest stories
Santa Claus may be ready to trade in his red suit, sleigh and reindeer for a career in politics.
The hashtag #BlueJaysaMovie invites Twitter users to make pun-tastic titles involving a player or the team in some way and a movie.
The Conservatives on Friday pledged to establish a tip line for reporting "barbaric cultural practices" to the RCMP. Here's how some reacted on Twitter.
American chart-topper Taylor Swift is playing two sold-out shows at the Rogers Centre in Toronto this weekend, and this has some Blue Jays fans worried. Will the Jays fall victim to what some see as the Swift curse?
For about one minute, Sanmay Ved said he owned the most valuable domain on the internet: Google.com. Yet, for a prized address, it was surprisingly cheap.
For all of their silly and playful antics, bears can be incredibly serious when it comes to eating — and incredibly weird about what they consider food.
Australian supermarket chain Woolworths had one shot, one opportunity to make internet gold out of a Facebook fan's 8 Mile joke. Did it capture it, or just let it slip?
An app that allows users to rate people like they would rate a restaurant is scheduled for a November release, but it already has the internet up in arms.
A U.S. television host finished an entire segment on Edward Snowden without remarking that her guest, who she thought was a Snowden supporter, was actually talking about Edward Scissorhands.
After 26 years of keeping his sexuality very carefully hidden from his boss, erstwhile assistant Waylon Smithers may finally come out to Mr. Burns on The Simpsons.
- 19 dead in apparent U.S. airstrike on Afghan Doctors Without Borders hospital
- Stephen Harper faces little warmth in Newfoundland
- Stephen Harper calls marijuana 'infinitely worse' than tobacco
- Justin Trudeau calls Gilles Duceppe 'my love' in French debate, tongue slip goes viral
- Harper pledges transparency on TPP while Mulcair says talks have been 'secret'
- Chase the Ace winner Donelda MacAskill takes home over $1.7M
- Bachelor party ball-and chain teasing ends in $553K bill for groom
- Oregon college shooting: Gunman killed himself as officers arrived
- Christy Clark, B.C.'s premier, keeping quiet during federal election
- The Ellen Show hosts Grande Prairie handwalker Damon Fraser
- Canada's aging, Shell puts Arctic drilling on ice & WOW Air's big launch: BUSINESS WEEK WRAP
- Volkswagen scandal a 'heavy blow' for German economy, European Parliament head says
- National Bank cutting 'several hundred' jobs, CEO says
- Think Canadian house price inflation is nuts? Look at Ireland or Australia
- Men in Blue III or How #BlueJaysaMovie paired Blue Jays with films
- Sportscasters mock sorority girls for taking selfies at a baseball game, get ridiculed for being old
- Conservatives' #BarbaricCulturalPractices pledge stirs reaction
- Taylor Swift curse: Blue Jays fans fret over pop singer's weekend concerts