Trending top story
Actor and comedian Ricky Gervais got a kick out of Friday's story about a man in Texas who was wounded after he fired a gun at an armadillo in his yard, causing the bullet to ricochet back to hit him in the face. More read comments
Trending latest stories
While the dog days of summer have triggered heat alerts in many Canadian cities, weather woes are much worse in the Middle East.
More bamboo, better accomodations, air conditioning? Pregnant pandas get treated like queens — and their non-pregnant counterparts have taken note.
Drake thinks Meek Mill's latest diss against him in the rap pair's ongoing feud is laughable.
For the second time in July, skywatchers will be able to look up to a full moon. Here are six things you need to know about the lunar event with a somewhat misleading name.
The annual James Ray 5K race at the Pioneer Days Festival in Harrodsburg, Ky., faces mounting criticism over its portrayal of aboriginal people.
A sullen-looking pup named Earl is threatening Grumpy Cat's perch atop the throne of frowny, internet-famous pets.
- HitchBOT destroyed in Philadelphia, ending U.S. tour
- Canada election 2015: Stephen Harper confirms start of 11-week federal campaign
- Canada election 2015: 11 things that changed since 2011's vote
- Kitchener sisters hold rally for women's topless rights
- Why the minimum wage 'Fight for $15' may be the wrong battle
- Texas man shoots armadillo, bullet ricochets back into his face
- Beautiful photos show Ontario couple eloping at Cape Spear
- MH370 search: Wing debris confirmed as part of Boeing 777
- Highway 10 crash near Granby killed Montreal family of 4
- Ricky Gervais sparks #karmadillo after man's bullet backfires off armadillo