Trending top story
Trending latest stories
Congratulatory cheers for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's newborn daughter echoed over social media just as they did at St. Mary's Hospital in London, with politicians and Royal Family fans cheering the second royal baby's arrival.
An East Tennessee school district served years-old pork to students for lunch and is now implementing new food-handling procedures.
#Notifications, a short, free computer game, makes the player the target of internet harassment, in the hopes of building empathy for people who endure online abuse in real life.
If you've ever wanted to know what things the world over people are curious to know the price of, broken down country by country, you are in luck.
Developers at Microsoft's Build conference severely underestimated the popularity of their experimental app, which guesses how old you are after you upload a photo of yourself.
Potholes aren't typically at the top of any city council's agenda. Giant drawings of phalluses on public roads, however, demand immediate attention.read comments audio
It's not often you hear about women being criticized for wearing skirts that are too long. But that's exactly what happened to one French teen, who was barred from attending class because her ankle-length maxi-skirt was deemed a "provocation."
- Junior A hockey coach keeps $8K from teen goalie too sick to play
- Grace Lee Whitney, Star Trek actor, dead at 85
- VE-Day tarnished by new war of words between Russia, the West
- Cpl. Neil Ogurian's girlfriend says RCMP 'drove him to suicide'
- Smart locks could make your home less secure
- Boko Haram stoned captive girls to death as rescuers approached
- Alberta election 2015: Can the PC dynasty defy their long odds?
- Prophet Muhammad cartoon contest shooting: 2 gunmen killed
- Nepal earthquake: Government urges foreign rescue workers in capital to head home
- Jason Priestley tweets about his time in St. John's