Thousands more PCB storage sites in Montreal, Reliance consultant says
Posted: Sep 16, 2014 12:01 AM ET
Harry Baikowitz is a chemist who was hired as a consultant for Reliance Power Equipment this spring. He also says it was always Reliance's intention to pay for the PCB clean-up at their storage site in Pointe-Claire but costs were prohibitive.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
- 2 New York City police officers 'assassinated,' gunman kills self
- Amaria Diljohn ID'd as victim in Scarborough TTC bus hit-and-run
- Ian Bush charged in home invasion of Ottawa war veteran
- Stéphanie Raymond wins step in military sexual assault case
- Boy, 15, dead after being found unresponsive in C.B.S. home
- Mersane Warriain, Australian woman, charged with murdering 8 children
- Bill Cosby sex accusations met with intentional silence: experts
- Cuba's closer ties with U.S. won't change socialist policies, Castro says
- Ancient clay seals may shed light on biblical kings, government
- Holiday feasting: 7 ways to stay healthy in the face of temptation