Turning Point | Brexit
Air Date: Jun 27, 2016 10:11 PM ET
Does Brexit have to happen? Could there be a new vote? When will the markets settle? Our Turning Point panel has answers.
The National Team
- N.B. approach to child death reviews gets reduced rating from doctors
- Disclosure vs. maximizing profit: Homeowner hit with extra $10K penalty for ending mortgage early
- Veteran who killed family was cleared for gun licence, despite suicide concerns
- How changes to prostitution laws shifted the way police tackle the issue
- Why wages aren't rising while workers remain in short supply: Don Pittis
- National security vs. individual freedoms: How the Liberals aim to strike a balance
- The messy reality of Justin Trudeau's promise of 'real change'
- Steady stream of tragedy, political upheaval creates 'time of immense insecurities' for U.K.
- Fentanyl spiral: How the guilt and shame of addiction stole a B.C.'s man's life
- Freezing frenzy: Cryotherapy makes big promises despite dearth of evidence
- Federal government announces funding for midwifery services in Indigenous communities
- Women losing out over hormone therapy fears, some experts say
- Queens of the ring: Netflix's Glow puts spotlight on women's wrestling, then and now
- All Power to the People: MMFA's Revolution exhibit celebrates the radical 1960s
- Johnny Depp apologizes, says Trump assassination quip was 'bad joke'
- A (beautiful) Canada Day: U2's Bono, The Edge coming to Ottawa July 1