Turning Point | Brexit
Air Date: Jun 27, 2016 10:11 PM ET
Does Brexit have to happen? Could there be a new vote? When will the markets settle? Our Turning Point panel has answers.
The National Team
- Refugee sponsors wait a year to discover fate of Syrian family left in limbo
- Ontario MPP introduces insurance recovery bill for domestic violence victims after CBC investigation
- Why are bomb threats made? A look at 5 cases in Halifax
- 'I want someone to take my pain': Woman set on fire by husband denied home insurance payout
- Kevin O'Leary's path to victory wasn't easy, but is Maxime Bernier's any easier?
- Looking for 'a way out': Turkey mulls a 'Trexit'
- Politicians meddle with real estate — but would Canadians tolerate intervention in other markets?
- Michael Chong challenges rivals to 'get serious' as Conservatives gather for final leadership debate
- Centennial Flame monument to get facelift with Nunavut images
- First Nations police frustrated by lack of detail on new, adequate funding
- Police across Canada in limbo over who will pay for roadside drug testing
- Rights groups and opposition urge Liberals to help those fleeing anti-LGBT violence in Chechnya
- Ontario budget 2017: Free prescription drugs for anyone under 25, a first of its kind, Liberals say
- Energy drinks' non-caffeine ingredients may affect heart
- Fatal fentanyl overdose data lacking from across Canada, federal health minister says
- Medical marijuana middlemen: How specialty clinics cash in on legal prescriptions
- To the bitter end: The broken nation of Zimbabwe awaits the death of a dictator
- 'Everything was hurting so bad': How one Muslim man snuck across the U.S. border into Canada
- Obama wanted to improve U.S. image abroad — what went wrong?
- 'It's not such a secret anymore': Check out Episode 8 of Who Killed Alberta Williams?