Trudeau’s chief fundraiser tied to multimillion-dollar offshore trust: Paradise Papers
Air Date: Nov 05, 2017 10:45 PM ET
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s chief fundraiser for the Liberal Party, Stephen Bronfman, is tied to a multimillion-dollar offshore trust in the Cayman Islands that may have cost Canadians millions in unpaid taxes.
- Cambodia jails Briton for producing pornography in case that saw 2 Canadians deported
- Pedestrian killed in Arizona after being hit by self-driven Uber
- Weinstein Company files for bankruptcy, ends all non-disclosure agreements
- How 1 researcher harvested data from 50 million people — and Facebook was designed to help
- How to avoid spending money on unnecessary oil changes
- Investigating U.K. Deaths Linked To Russia / 'Overlooked' Obits / 'Missing & Murdered' (The Investigators with Diana Swain)
- Investigating Suspicious U.K. Deaths Linked To Russia (The Investigators with Diana Swain)
- Costco under investigation by Ontario forensic team over drug company payments
- Win or lose, too-close-to-call Pennsylvania race already means 'the House is in danger' for Republicans
- Trade disruption would likely spell the end of North American jobs surge: Don Pittis
- Did Trudeau's botched India trip lose the Liberals their polling lead?
- Oilpatch can't match enthusiasm of U.S. industry
- Cirque du Soleil performer killed in fall remembered as 'terrific person'
- Sex and the City co-star Cynthia Nixon running for governor of New York
- Cuphead's composer needed to be talked into the project. Now he's up for a Juno for its big band music
- 'Too close of a reflection:' Handmaid's Tale season 2 embodies #MeToo