The Trump dossier
Air Date: Jan 11, 2017 9:30 PM ET
The heads of four U.S. intelligence agencies say a report on President-elect Donald Trump and Russia is credible. So where did it come from?
The National Team
- London attacker, born Adrian Russell Ajao, used rental car to mow down pedestrians
- U.S. House expected to vote today on Trump health-care bill
- The politics of Pluto: 10 years later, the bitter debate rages on
- 'The damage is done': Devin Nunes's Trump briefing prompts 'grave' concerns about credibility
- Dennis Oland's lawyers prepare to seek 'complete vindication'
- 'Strong suspicion': Dylan Koshman's 2008 disappearance in Edmonton upgraded to homicide investigation
- Budget 2017 bids a sombre adieu to the venerable Canada Savings Bond
- McGill rejects 'unfounded rumours' over academic freedom after Andrew Potter's resignation
- Some Mounties swapping red serge for blue as they seek jobs with other forces
- Canada warned to be prepared for Russian-backed fake news and smears in Latvia mission
- Rest in peace, CSB: A eulogy for the Canada Savings Bond
- Opposition MPs want Justin Trudeau to sanction Liberal MP accused of sexist remark
- Boston drummer Sib Hashian dies; The Rock pays tribute to him as '2nd dad'
- There are few details but here's what the federal budget means for the arts
- 'Qapla'!': Timmins, Ont. Klingons raise their flag at city hall to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Don't call it a comeback: Despite a new movie, Power Rangers has been here for years