The Trump dossier
Air Date: Jan 11, 2017 9:30 PM ET
The heads of four U.S. intelligence agencies say a report on President-elect Donald Trump and Russia is credible. So where did it come from?
The National Team
- Trudeau cabinet welcomes Trump's Keystone XL decision
- Liberal efforts to stamp out sexual, domestic assault called 'massive disappointment'
- Trump's simplistic talk on NAFTA ignores the threat of disruption: Don Pittis
- Memories from space: Roberta Bondar marks 25th anniversary of Discovery shuttle mission
- Kids in provincial care staying longer in hotels and other 'last resort' places
- Alzheimer's patient allowed to leave secure unit with man once accused of defrauding her
- Federal security officials approved Winnipeg police efforts to purchase spying devices
- 'Secret order' authorizing RCMP's covert Cold War wiretapping program released after 65 years
- Federal Court denies bid to block Canada-Saudi Arabia arms deal
- Trump gives OK to Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines
- 'Massive disappointment': Liberals urged to step up efforts to tackle sexual, domestic violence
- 'Choosing Trudeau over Trump': Trade committee clears way for final CETA vote in Brussels
- 'It's not such a secret anymore': Check out Episode 8 of Who Killed Alberta Williams?
- CBC goes to the front lines in the battle for Aleppo
- Kept in the dark: The story behind the kidnapping of Canadians John Ridsdel and Robert Hall
- 'We're here to preserve life': Come aboard a ship that saves asylum seekers in the Mediterranean