The salmon farm of the future?
Air Date: Dec 22, 2015 9:30 PM ET
Is this the salmon farm of the future? There are no nets, no pens and no ocean.
The National Team
- Girl, 15, found safe after reported abduction has been hanging with 'wrong people,' father says
- 'Hand marks of blood on the wall': Douglas Garland murder trial hears graphic evidence from boy's mother
- Hamilton man killed in Mexican nightclub shooting
- Ku Klux Klan pamphlets distributed in east Abbotsford
- 'Doesn't seem right': Funeral home overcharges grieving families for cremation carbon tax
- Black people 3 times more likely to be street checked in Halifax, police say
- B.C. won't cover hepatitis C drug that's possible cure for woman infected with tainted blood
- Disgraced dentist turned foot doctor could be deemed 'incompetent' for 2nd time
- Trump may be inaugurating an era of market failure in economics and ideas: Don Pittis
- Trudeau tour: Showing up matters, but ditching talking points would require real political courage
- 'Not a target ... not an ally': What Trump presidency could mean for Canadian economy
- The perils of Trump's 'one-way fight' with his own intelligence community
- 'It's not such a secret anymore': Check out Episode 8 of Who Killed Alberta Williams?
- CBC goes to the front lines in the battle for Aleppo
- Kept in the dark: The story behind the kidnapping of Canadians John Ridsdel and Robert Hall
- 'We're here to preserve life': Come aboard a ship that saves asylum seekers in the Mediterranean
- 'Outrageous' that feds reviewing $13.9M award from logging dispute: B.C. First Nation
- 'It's a happy place now': Literacy rates on Manitoba First Nation soar
- Inuvik leaders take aim at prime minister over Arctic drilling ban
- Innovative strategy for at-risk and Indigenous youth in Vancouver gains momentum