The real cost of the world's most expensive drug
Air Date: Jun 24, 2015 3:13 PM ET
Soliris is a life-saving drug, with a half a million dollar price tag. Patients are fighting the government to foot the bill, but not challenging the drug company to lower the price.
The National Team
- Munich gunman was obsessed with mass shootings, police say
- 'We survive thanks to the mercy of God': Inside a Venezuelan hospital during the food crisis
- Rio 2016: Athletes' passion always overcomes Olympic problems, sports historian says
- Hillary Clinton dominates Republican convention, now time for her own show: Michael Enright
- Tragically Hip concert in Victoria had fans cheering, dancing and crying
- Looking for a place to happen: Stories, Canadian locales behind Tragically Hip's lyrics
- B.C., Ontario and Quebec strike deal making it easier to buy their wines
- Mosquito capital of Canada forced to stop fogging because of label screwup
- From The Beatles to Buffy Sainte-Marie: The many musical loves of Christa Couture
- MMIW inquiry should look at youth sentencing, says Kwanlin Dün chief
- #FringeSoWhite: Why aren't there more Indigenous people and people of colour in the Fringe Festival?
- 'Right now it's surreal': Horrific crime sends shockwaves through Watson Lake