The Next: Server farms
Air Date: Feb 12, 2016 9:35 PM ET
Huge buildings full of data servers are sucking power 24/7 at a growing rate. There are solutions on the horizon, but our data demands are outpacing innovation.
- Top-ranking Baltimore officer on duty during Freddie Gray death will keep his job
- Puerto Rico power company CEO who signed Hurricane Maria rebuilding contract resigns
- Nebraska government says latest pipeline leak won't affect Keystone XL decision
- Mugabe makes 1st public appearance since military seized power in Zimbabwe
- Jazz prof Steve Kirby fired from Berklee College after U of M students share harassment complaints
- Royalties from thousands of song classics tucked away tax-free
- Canadian scalper's multimillion-dollar StubHub scheme exposed in Paradise Papers
- StubHub raid in U.K. targets 'top sellers,' including Canada's known superscalper Julien Lavallée
- U.K. leader firm on Brexit date, as EU seeks 'sufficient progress' within 2 weeks
- Trouble in paradise: Justin Trudeau's rich friends keep making things awkward
- The great jobs debate over whether Canada will have too many or too few: Don Pittis
- Julie Payette dares to be interesting with comments on climate, astrology, and divine intervention
- How do you fit into Canada's multicultural puzzle?
- How does your personal income compare to that of other Canadians?
- 'I just had a weak moment': Disgraced Blue Jays fan Ken Pagan on life after the beer toss
- 'They just simply don't know': The Indigenous innovators challenging Canadians to a difficult conversation