The Empathy Museum
Air Date: Dec 20, 2015 9:24 PM ET
This mobile museum is designed to put you in someone else's shoes.
The National Team
- Calgary mother hopes photo of dying son will deter others from doing fentanyl
- Ontario to test basic income project in Hamilton, Lindsay, Thunder Bay
- 'A terrible life, full of violence': Toddler died from head trauma, Edmonton police say
- 'This simply cannot stand': Premier says all options on table to fight Catholic school ruling
- New post-secondary sexual assault policies a start but fall short, experts say
- Hamilton police said crime would flourish if cellphone surveillance records disclosed
- High cost of making calls from Nova Scotia jails is 'predatory,' say advocates
- 'Canada is in the Dark Ages': Investment insiders reveal how lax laws put your financial interests last
- There are no women on the Billboard Top 10 for the first time since 1984
- Chicago man raises $11.7K for Michelle Obama mural he copied from Ethiopian art student
- Fox News host Sean Hannity made 'uncomfortable' advances, former guest says
- Robert M. Pirsig, author of Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, dead at 88
- To the bitter end: The broken nation of Zimbabwe awaits the death of a dictator
- 'Everything was hurting so bad': How one Muslim man snuck across the U.S. border into Canada
- Obama wanted to improve U.S. image abroad — what went wrong?
- 'It's not such a secret anymore': Check out Episode 8 of Who Killed Alberta Williams?
- Families of missing, murdered Indigenous women say inquiry hearings must go ahead
- Saskatchewan First Nation band councillor gets one year for drug trafficking
- Emergency supplies of dog food sent to Kashechewan after urgent request
- Inquest into death of inmate Kinew James to go ahead after 1-year delay