Teen with Autism Becomes Art Sensation
Air Date: Sep 07, 2016 3:21 PM ET
Thirteen year-old Niam Jain can't speak. He's autistic. But he's learned to communicate through painting. And art experts are blown away.
- Rescuing whales 'high-risk' work government doesn't want to do, DFO email shows
- Location, location, location: How your health-care coverage is linked to where you live in Canada
- 'How can they get away with that?': Canadians pay much more than Americans for baby products
- 'That's a real problem': Investigation finds baby products for sale despite recall orders
- Canada's response to Rohingya humanitarian crisis tops $50M
- Liberal's new 'naughty and nice list' approach to defence contractors could face legal, trade challenges
- Centennial Flame updated to include Nunavut, 18 years after territory created
- Byelection winner Jean Yip 'not different than anyone else who's lost a spouse'
- What legal weed stores will look like: 'Very chic, very modern, very clean-cut'
- Morneau's small business tax changes promise simpler rules for income sprinkling
- Ontario's new ticket sales law could backfire for fans, critics warn
- Hectic lives making meal kits delivered to your door a booming trend in Canada
- 'Right in their own backyard': New Google Earth project maps Canada's residential schools
- Cocaine, marijuana and cash used to buy votes in Saskatchewan First Nation election, report says
- Province tears up tickets after fish seized from Alberta Métis camp
- B.C. announces Indigenous cancer strategy to increase survival rates