Teen with Autism Becomes Art Sensation
Air Date: Sep 07, 2016 3:21 PM ET
Thirteen year-old Niam Jain can't speak. He's autistic. But he's learned to communicate through painting. And art experts are blown away.
The National Team
- Refugee sponsors wait a year to discover fate of Syrian family left in limbo
- Ontario MPP introduces insurance recovery bill for domestic violence victims after CBC investigation
- Why are bomb threats made? A look at 5 cases in Halifax
- 'I want someone to take my pain': Woman set on fire by husband denied home insurance payout
- Looking for 'a way out': Turkey mulls a 'Trexit'
- Politicians meddle with real estate — but would Canadians tolerate intervention in other markets?
- Michael Chong challenges rivals to 'get serious' as Conservatives gather for final leadership debate
- It's Trudeau's move after Trump goes from tough talk to action with lumber duties: Chris Hall
- Fatal fentanyl overdose data lacking from across Canada, federal health minister says
- Medical marijuana middlemen: How specialty clinics cash in on legal prescriptions
- DIY braces trend makes B.C. orthodontists grit their teeth
- Pass the butter: Cutting saturated fat does not reduce heart disease risk, cardiologists say
- 'Frustration fuelled by confusion': Canada Council botches rollout of online grant applications
- 'A lot of pride' makes Maudie a blockbuster in Atlantic Canada
- Atlus loosens Persona 5 streaming restrictions, apologizes to gamers for copyright strike threats
- What 10,000 Kickstarter projects reveal about Canada's entrepreneurs
- To the bitter end: The broken nation of Zimbabwe awaits the death of a dictator
- 'Everything was hurting so bad': How one Muslim man snuck across the U.S. border into Canada
- Obama wanted to improve U.S. image abroad — what went wrong?
- 'It's not such a secret anymore': Check out Episode 8 of Who Killed Alberta Williams?