Teaching Canadian Kids to Code
Posted: Jan 15, 2016 11:56 AM ET
Justin Trudeau stressed the importance of technology jobs today at Google Canada. It's clear the jobs are there -- but the skills aren't.
The National Team
- Panama Papers confirm Canadian billionaire and university benefactor as mystery man in global bribery case
- SNC-Lavalin paid $22M to secret offshore company to get Algeria contracts: Panama Papers
- Migrant worker program called 'worse than slavery' after injured participants sent home without treatment
- Edmonton fraudster Michael Ritter's company surfaces in leaked Panama Papers
- Okanagan Indian Band says Ogopogo children's book 'misappropriates' culture
- Town of 84 people unplugs pop machine, saves $9K a year
- Kathleen Wynne officially apologizes to Indigenous communities for 'generations of abuse'
- Laurentian University to make Indigenous courses mandatory for arts students in 2017