Teaching Canadian Kids to Code
Air Date: Jan 14, 2016 9:30 PM ET
Justin Trudeau stressed the importance of technology jobs today at Google Canada. It's clear the jobs are there -- but the skills aren't.
The National Team
- Sniper accidentally shoots during French president's speech
- Corruption in Romania: Why a sneaky government decree triggered huge demonstrations
- Britain's House of Lords would allow EU citizens to stay in U.K. after Brexit
- We've created 208 new minerals: Time for a new, human-influenced Anthropocene epoch?
- Wife says Dominican police 'won't do anything' after Ottawa man dies on scuba outing
- Oldest traces of life on Earth found in Quebec, dating back roughly 3.8 billion years
- What Toronto's average monthly rent of $1,800 gets you in cities Canada-wide
- Classified documents reveal Canada's planned response to 9/11-style attack
- Rotting rats, flies: Insurance repair disaster causes 'mega destruction' of dream home
- 'I just want my family': Woman says innocent paperwork error dashes immigration dreams
- Doctor who won't use 'monster' methadone loses right to treat opioid addicts
- 'I can't live like this anymore': B.C. woman requiring home support hasn't had bath in weeks
- Britain's opposition 'in deep trouble' as Conservatives take 1 of 2 byelection seats
- Plenty of budget remedies offered as Liberals prepare prescription for ailing economy: Chris Hall
- Liberal backbenchers, Tory leadership hopefuls among Parliament's biggest dissenters
- 'Feeling squeezed out': Will a move to save Vancouver's housing past compromise its future?
- 'I feel like a failure': Moms still being shamed for choosing formula over breastfeeding
- 'There is no doubt': Obesity linked with some major cancers, according to new study
- Saskatoon medical marijuana producer gets clean bill of health after voluntarily submitting pot for testing
- Hospital's gender gap hasn't improved in 15 years