Air Date: Jan 10, 2017 9:26 PM ET
CBC's Renee Filippone surveys the mood among U.S. autoworkers as next president prepares to take office
The National Team
- Alcohol responsible for more hospital admissions than heart attacks last year: report
- 'You are not a leader': RCMP boss's testimony about Moncton shootings inflames corporal
- How the murder of a 12-year-old shoeshine boy forever changed Toronto the Good
- 'They're all good children': How school staff try to coax Natuashish kids back to class
- N.B. approach to child death reviews gets reduced rating from doctors
- Disclosure vs. maximizing profit: Homeowner hit with extra $10K penalty for ending mortgage early
- Veteran who killed family was cleared for gun licence, despite suicide concerns
- How changes to prostitution laws shifted the way police tackle the issue
- National security vs. individual freedoms: How the Liberals aim to strike a balance
- The messy reality of Justin Trudeau's promise of 'real change'
- Steady stream of tragedy, political upheaval creates 'time of immense insecurities' for U.K.
- Why the Senate is unpredictable — and its independents not so independent