Syrian refugees return to farming
Air Date: Mar 06, 2017 10:09 PM ET
Syrian refugees who left farms back home are getting back to the land with a new opportunity in Nova Scotia's Annapolis Valley
The National Team
- 'Fear-mongering': Anti-immigrant protest at Red Deer school follows student fight
- The story behind an alleged fraud worth millions in Nova Scotia's lobster industry
- Manulife survey finds 72% of homeowners couldn't handle a 10% hike to their mortgage payment
- The only 'destination' in this Caribbean wedding was the hospital
- Ukraine seeks to avoid being a bargaining chip between Washington and Moscow
- How the Conservative leadership vote could be won, ballot by ballot
- NAFTA talks kick off: Early signs raise little alarm, but strategy still in 'pre-game state'
- Opioid conflict-of-interest controversy reveals extent of big pharma's ties to doctors
- Will the show go on? Musicians weigh upcoming concerts after Manchester blast
- 'It's a great movie. But it's just a movie:' Zack Snyder steps down from Justice League after daughter's death
- 'You were a magnificent James Bond:' Pierce Brosnan among those paying tribute to the late Roger Moore
- Guelph student union criticised for calling Lou Reed song 'transphobic'
- How one woman's death illustrates the brutality of Philippines drug war
- To the bitter end: The broken nation of Zimbabwe awaits the death of a dictator
- 'Everything was hurting so bad': How one Muslim man snuck across the U.S. border into Canada
- Obama wanted to improve U.S. image abroad — what went wrong?