Sunday Panel: Al Qaeda vs. ISIS: Who will win the turf war?
Air Date: Jan 18, 2016 10:14 AM ET
In a special edition of The Sunday Talk, our Turning Point panelists weigh in on what's behind the attack in Burkina Faso. It used to be European empires that colonized Africa. Have ISIS and Al Qaeda now taken over that role?
The National Team
- In California's farm belt, 'pesticide drift' has residents worried about their health
- So #TrumpWon? Not according to the real polls
- Pepe the Frog joins swastika and Klan hood in Anti-Defamation League's hate symbol database
- Turkey's bid to make Twitter block reporter part of growing digital censorship trend, advocates say
- Clinton vs. Trump: Follow the race for the White House with CBC's presidential poll tracker
- Looking for a place to happen: Canadian stories behind Tragically Hip's lyrics
- Battling the Beast: The untold story of the fight to save Fort McMurray
- Nothing 'more beautiful than to lend a hand': Meet 7 inspiring Aboriginal community builders