Sunday Panel: Al Qaeda vs. ISIS: Who will win the turf war?
Air Date: Jan 18, 2016 10:14 AM ET
In a special edition of The Sunday Talk, our Turning Point panelists weigh in on what's behind the attack in Burkina Faso. It used to be European empires that colonized Africa. Have ISIS and Al Qaeda now taken over that role?
The National Team
- 'We will turn on him so quick': Rust Belt voters who put faith in Trump expect results
- Facing Trump-Putin axis, Ukraine turns to a white knight — Chrystia Freeland
- Obama the citizen: What's next for the outgoing president
- As world elite gather in Davos, backlash grows against top-down solutions: Don Pittis
- 'Doesn't seem right': Funeral home overcharges grieving families for cremation carbon tax
- Black people 3 times more likely to be street checked in Halifax, police say
- B.C. won't cover hepatitis C drug that's possible cure for woman infected with tainted blood
- Disgraced dentist turned foot doctor could be deemed 'incompetent' for 2nd time
- Why the Dow Jones hitting 20,000 is meaningless
- Andrew Scheer leads endorsement race in Conservative leadership campaign
- Trump may be inaugurating an era of market failure in economics and ideas: Don Pittis
- Trudeau tour: Showing up matters, but ditching talking points would require real political courage
- 'It's not such a secret anymore': Check out Episode 8 of Who Killed Alberta Williams?
- CBC goes to the front lines in the battle for Aleppo
- Kept in the dark: The story behind the kidnapping of Canadians John Ridsdel and Robert Hall
- 'We're here to preserve life': Come aboard a ship that saves asylum seekers in the Mediterranean
- Lack of access to menstrual supplies making northern Sask. girls miss school, says MP
- 'Outrageous' that feds reviewing $13.9M award from logging dispute: B.C. First Nation
- 'It's a happy place now': Literacy rates on Manitoba First Nation soar
- Inuvik leaders take aim at prime minister over Arctic drilling ban