Sunday Panel: Al Qaeda vs. ISIS: Who will win the turf war?
Air Date: Jan 18, 2016 10:14 AM ET
In a special edition of The Sunday Talk, our Turning Point panelists weigh in on what's behind the attack in Burkina Faso. It used to be European empires that colonized Africa. Have ISIS and Al Qaeda now taken over that role?
The National Team
- 'I am really afraid now': Violent attacks rattle European nerves
- 'She had a strong drive': How high school made Hillary Clinton a presidential contender
- Why the TPP deal is prompting some Bernie Sanders supporters to be 'ridiculous'
- Donald Trump gets a convention bump, but Hillary Clinton's could be next
- Why Canadian politicians don't make speeches like Americans do
- Missing, murdered Indigenous women inquiry launch coming next week
- Hillary Clinton sets out to redefine image as presidential campaign swings into full gear
- MPs devoting the summer to electoral reform; a look at what they've heard so far