Sex, Assault & Consent: What do men think?
Air Date: Mar 27, 2016 8:30 PM ET
It's been an intense year and a half of revelations, accusations, and discussions about sexual assault. We've heard from women about their experiences. And we've heard from many experts. But what about men?
The National Team
- Premiers head home from Whitehorse with double-edged challenge: Chris Hall
- Privacy commissioner to investigate data breach of public servants' personal info
- Ukraine's corruption continues to cost the country dearly
- Canadian ministers vow to develop new agricultural policy framework at Calgary meeting
- 'Genocide still exists': Community members rally against deaths of Indigenous inmates
- Torch of Dignity relay reminds people not to become complacent about human rights, Murray Sinclair says
- Indigenous women photographers create online community to share images, stories
- 'Drop the Pringles and let's jingle': Powwow dances become fitness routines