Sex, Assault & Consent: What do men think?
Air Date: Mar 27, 2016 8:30 PM ET
It's been an intense year and a half of revelations, accusations, and discussions about sexual assault. We've heard from women about their experiences. And we've heard from many experts. But what about men?
- Jazz prof Steve Kirby fired from Berklee College after U of M students share harassment complaints
- Royalties from thousands of song classics tucked away tax-free
- Canadian scalper's multimillion-dollar StubHub scheme exposed in Paradise Papers
- StubHub raid in U.K. targets 'top sellers,' including Canada's known superscalper Julien Lavallée
- Justin Trudeau might be a TV star, but he's not quite living up to the West Wing
- Afghanistan looks to Canada for more training support
- 'Long overdue': Trudeau to issue apology to persecuted LGBT public servants
- In Maxime Bernier's not-quite-tell-all book, he promises to reveal how he can 'fix' Canada
- How do you fit into Canada's multicultural puzzle?
- How does your personal income compare to that of other Canadians?
- 'I just had a weak moment': Disgraced Blue Jays fan Ken Pagan on life after the beer toss
- 'They just simply don't know': The Indigenous innovators challenging Canadians to a difficult conversation
- Victoria shoebox campaign collects gifts for children in remote and northern communities
- Nunavut creates country food safety guidelines to boost traditional menus across territory
- Cpl. Nolan Caribou ID'ed as reservist who died on Manitoba Canadian Forces base
- Indigenous services minister says Ottawa will participate in Innu foster care inquiry