Sex, Assault & Consent: What do men think?
Air Date: Mar 27, 2016 8:30 PM ET
It's been an intense year and a half of revelations, accusations, and discussions about sexual assault. We've heard from women about their experiences. And we've heard from many experts. But what about men?
The National Team
- 'Doesn't seem right': Funeral home overcharges grieving families for cremation carbon tax
- Black people 3 times more likely to be street checked in Halifax, police say
- B.C. won't cover hepatitis C drug that's possible cure for woman infected with tainted blood
- Disgraced dentist turned foot doctor could be deemed 'incompetent' for 2nd time
- Why the Dow Jones hitting 20,000 is meaningless
- Andrew Scheer leads endorsement race in Conservative leadership campaign
- Trump may be inaugurating an era of market failure in economics and ideas: Don Pittis
- Trudeau tour: Showing up matters, but ditching talking points would require real political courage
- CMHC to hike mortgage insurance premiums by an average of $5 a month
- China's Xi defends global trade at World Economic Forum in Davos
- Top-down solutions from Davos elite out of step with populist anger: Don Pittis
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average is ridiculous — and its 20,000-point milestone doesn't matter
- 'It's not such a secret anymore': Check out Episode 8 of Who Killed Alberta Williams?
- CBC goes to the front lines in the battle for Aleppo
- Kept in the dark: The story behind the kidnapping of Canadians John Ridsdel and Robert Hall
- 'We're here to preserve life': Come aboard a ship that saves asylum seekers in the Mediterranean
- Sheila Watt-Cloutier on the lifelong fight to maintain her Indigenous voice
- Sahtu Secretariat fronts $5M for Northern takeover of Mackenzie Mountain outfitter
- Mi'kmaq resource centre helps women escape Sydney street life
- Lack of access to menstrual supplies making northern Sask. girls miss school, says MP