Sex, Assault & Consent: What do men think?
Air Date: Mar 27, 2016 8:30 PM ET
It's been an intense year and a half of revelations, accusations, and discussions about sexual assault. We've heard from women about their experiences. And we've heard from many experts. But what about men?
The National Team
- 'I was a dog': Birth of a Nation's Nate Parker addresses rape case controversy
- Don Cheadle, Michelle Williams outraged at Trump's Dwyane Wade tweet
- Drake takes out billboard to congratulate Rihanna's work, work, work
- Esports founder, team owner spar over mid-season rule changes ahead of Toronto finals
- Clinton vs. Trump: Follow the race for the White House with CBC's presidential poll tracker
- Battling the Beast: The untold story of the fight to save Fort McMurray
- Nothing 'more beautiful than to lend a hand': Meet 7 inspiring Aboriginal community builders
- Dellen Millard: How a wealthy aviation heir became a convicted murderer