Rex Murphy | "Prime Ministers Are Not Referees"
Air Date: Jan 28, 2016 9:39 PM ET
Point of View: When it comes to pipeline politics, "Mr. Trudeau wishes to hover as a disinterested referee. A referee is by definition NOT a player," says Rex.
The National Team
- Parents find son's lifeless body after pharmacy switches sleep medication for toxic dose of another drug
- Come By Chance refinery director ordered to pay US$5.25M for 'fraudulent' fuel trades at prior job
- Major pet insurer says dog injuries from 'jumping, running, slipping, tripping or playing' not covered
- Foot doctor used experimental implants unapproved for surgery on unsuspecting patients
- Her husband's sex assault trial ended with a bizarre twist, so this woman went public
- Make America White Again: Why Donald Trump plays the race card
- Clinton vs. Trump: Follow the race for the White House with CBC's presidential poll tracker
- Looking for a place to happen: Canadian stories behind Tragically Hip's lyrics
- 'People should know': Sisters open up about 13-year-old brother's suicide in Fort Albany
- Kenojuak Ashevak Heritage Minute brings her art to life
- Call to improve Indigenous health care grows louder after 4 northern Saskatchewan suicides
- First Nations leaders say 'frustration is mounting' over fishing negotiations