Rex Murphy | "Prime Ministers Are Not Referees"
Posted: Jan 30, 2016 9:49 AM ET
Point of View: When it comes to pipeline politics, "Mr. Trudeau wishes to hover as a disinterested referee. A referee is by definition NOT a player," says Rex.
The National Team
- Panama Papers confirm Canadian billionaire and university benefactor as mystery man in global bribery case
- SNC-Lavalin paid $22M to secret offshore company to get Algeria contracts: Panama Papers
- Migrant worker program called 'worse than slavery' after injured participants sent home without treatment
- Edmonton fraudster Michael Ritter's company surfaces in leaked Panama Papers
- If the Liberal party is a 'movement,' what will Justin Trudeau do with it?
- Canada Revenue Agency rapped for failing to shred mountain of hard copies
- Bob Rae apologizes for 'gagging' at Trudeau's praise of Harper
- Sharp-tongued TV personality Kevin O'Leary considering run for Conservative party leadership
- 'This is not a blip': First time on record young adults more likely to live with parents than anywhere else
- Tax law has more Americans living abroad renouncing citizenship, lawyer says
- Hey neighbours! Worried about Trump? C'mon up to Canada for a test drive: Don Pittis
- CRTC reviewing controversial 'zero rating' in internet plans