Rex Murphy | Canada's feminist-focused foreign-aid policy
Air Date: Jun 16, 2017 8:31 PM ET
Rex Murphy looks at the Liberal government's new gender equality-focused international assistance policy, which aims to help women and girls around the world.
The National Team
- IWK CEO used hospital credit card to pay for thousands in personal expenses
- N.B. approach to child death reviews gets reduced rating from doctors
- Disclosure vs. maximizing profit: Homeowner hit with extra $10K penalty for ending mortgage early
- Veteran who killed family was cleared for gun licence, despite suicide concerns
- Goodbye Peter: CBC staff send-off Mansbridge with tributes, newly named hall
- 'They were, like, wet': Meet the German student selling Justin Bieber's right Yeezy for $7K
- Powerful young female characters are the new action heroes
- Hamilton's Lin-Manuel Miranda, K'naan put out powerful new Immigrants video
- Cyberattack: Was it really ransomware, or an attack on Ukraine — or something yet to come?
- Canada's top court backs order for Google to remove firm's website from global searches
- Increasingly wild weather could lead to rising air travel costs
- Ransomware attack hits property arm of France bank BNP Paribas
- Ottawa funds mentorship network to support Indigenous health researchers
- 'We never really did give up the land': Tsuut'ina chief urges public to see Treaty 7 document
- O Canada composer wrote music for unsettling operetta on 'The Indian Question'
- National Farmers Union backs Idle No More's call for national day of action on July 1