Ownership of Franklin Expedition shipwrecks given to Canada and northern Inuit by U.K.
Air Date: Oct 23, 2017 9:22 PM ET
Ownership of the Franklin shipwrecks, HMS Erebus and HMS Terror, are being handed to Canada and its northern Inuit by the U.K.
- 'Just say you're in love already!' Virtue and Moir capture gold and our hearts in Olympic career finale
- Former Manitoba premier Greg Selinger announces resignation from politics
- Canadian and Indian companies ink deals worth $1B during Trudeau's trade trip
- Mother outraged after school sends 'triggering' residential school book home to 3rd graders
- CRA raids locations in Toronto, Calgary and West Vancouver in Panama Papers probe
- Family boycotts inquiry into mistaken cremation over lack of transparency
- Missing money, unlicensed operator among newly revealed funeral industry complaints
- Against the odds: Why customers often lose in battles with banks
- New investors who thought markets only skyrocket learn a useful lesson: Don Pittis
- Gender gap shows high-tech sector still stuck in the past — and it could prove costly
- Despite low unemployment, young people say finding a job is as difficult as ever: Don Pittis
- Oil, water and wine: Escalating Alberta-B.C. feud threatens future of Trans Mountain pipeline
- This Ontario town is home to 8,000 residents — and 18 family doctors
- Facing Race: Your life. Your stories. Your identity.
- 'More than just a skin blemish': Calgary-led study indicates new acne diagnoses linked to depression risk
- 'We are unable to conduct safe obstetric care': Pregnant women urged to leave town to deliver