Nova Scotia’s great white sharks may hold key to species’ survival
Air Date: Aug 09, 2017 10:07 PM ET
Researchers hope that two great white sharks feasting in Nova Scotia waters will help reveal the at-risk species’ mating secrets
- Location, location, location: How your health-care coverage is linked to where you live in Canada
- 'How can they get away with that?': Canadians pay much more than Americans for baby products
- 'That's a real problem': Investigation finds baby products for sale despite recall orders
- Alberta man who appeared as retired U.S. marine at Remembrance Day events denounced as impostor
- Union leader to talk NAFTA with top Trump adviser, again
- Liberals win 3 of 4 federal byelections, nab seat from Tories in B.C.
- Liberals reach deal with the provinces on sharing pot tax revenue, with price pegged at about $10 a gram
- MP David Sweet says daughter's death taught him about 'wounded healers'
- Motorcycle-related deaths more common during full moon, study finds
- Some patients pay thousands while others nothing at all in 'medical postal code lottery'
- Buying for baby: Cross-border shopping and recall alerts: CBC's Marketplace consumer cheat sheet
- Researchers predict 'vaccine scares' using Google and Twitter trends