Mom treats epileptic daughter with cannabis oil
Air Date: Apr 25, 2016 9:30 PM ET
Mia used to have hundreds of seizures a day and traditional medicine wasn't helping. Her mother turned to cannabis oil and Mia hasn't had a seizure in two years.
The National Team
- B.C. Muslim women's shelter becomes asylum haven for U.S. border crossers
- Police find no trace of Ontario woman and boyfriend missing in Belize
- How Ontario's proposed pharmacare plan could improve employee benefits
- 'Their positivity is infectious': Girls from remote First Nation play in 1st hockey tournament
- Refugee sponsors wait a year to discover fate of Syrian family left in limbo
- Ontario MPP introduces insurance recovery bill for domestic violence victims after CBC investigation
- Why are bomb threats made? A look at 5 cases in Halifax
- 'I want someone to take my pain': Woman set on fire by husband denied home insurance payout
- Off-the-books notes between vice-admiral and shipyard boss in 'legal grey zone,' expert says
- Kevin O'Leary's path to victory wasn't easy, but is Maxime Bernier's any easier?
- Looking for 'a way out': Turkey mulls a 'Trexit'
- Politicians meddle with real estate — but would Canadians tolerate intervention in other markets?
- To the bitter end: The broken nation of Zimbabwe awaits the death of a dictator
- 'Everything was hurting so bad': How one Muslim man snuck across the U.S. border into Canada
- Obama wanted to improve U.S. image abroad — what went wrong?
- 'It's not such a secret anymore': Check out Episode 8 of Who Killed Alberta Williams?