Michaëlle Jean interview
Air Date: Jan 13, 2013 9:42 PM ET
Wendy Mesley sits down with Michaëlle Jean three years after the earthquake that ravaged Haiti.
- Location, location, location: How your health-care coverage is linked to where you live in Canada
- 'How can they get away with that?': Canadians pay much more than Americans for baby products
- 'That's a real problem': Investigation finds baby products for sale despite recall orders
- Alberta man who appeared as retired U.S. marine at Remembrance Day events denounced as impostor
- Motorcycle-related deaths more common during full moon, study finds
- Researchers predict 'vaccine scares' using Google and Twitter trends
- 21 cases of E. coli linked to romaine lettuce confirmed in N.L., N.B. and Quebec
- Some patients pay thousands while others nothing at all in 'medical postal code lottery'
- How a teddy bear received an honorary degree and why his work for Indigenous children still isn't done
- Fort McKay First Nation opposes oilsands project in 'cultural heartland'
- University of Regina honoured with eagle staff for efforts toward reconciliation
- Nicco Montano makes history as the 1st female Native American UFC champion