KPMG allegedly involved in offshore tax "sham"
Air Date: Sep 21, 2015 8:08 PM ET
Tax officials allege the accounting giant crafted an offshore scheme to let rich Canadians avoid tax. We investigate how it works and why it's being kept under wraps.
- B.C. victims of government-funded brainwashing experiments want apology
- Trudeau government gag order in CIA brainwashing case silences victims, lawyer says
- Moving company solicits business while owner faces weapons and bribery charges in St. John's
- Rescuing whales 'high-risk' work government doesn't want to do, DFO email shows
- Scams and schemes: Telemarketers, fake reviewers, Q-ray bracelet: CBC's Marketplace consumer cheat sheet
- Atlantic Voice: How Iceland is turning fish into a luxury item
- Family of billionaire couple Barry and Honey Sherman slams rumours circulating ahead of autopsy results
- Bell says CRTC promise of free phone unlocking doesn't apply to everyone
- National Arts Centre cuts scenes from play after First Nations man alleges cultural appropriation
- Director Peter Jackson alleges Harvey Weinstein blacklisted Mira Sorvino, Ashley Judd
- Oprah 'praying' for town as California fire approaches celebrity enclave
- Anita Hill to chair new Hollywood commission on sexual misconduct and industry inequality