Jian Ghomeshi's lawyer, Marie Henein, speaks to Peter Mansbridge
Air Date: Mar 29, 2016 10:09 PM ET
Marie Henein, Jian Ghomeshi's lawyer, speaks out for the first time in an exclusive interview with Peter Mansbridge.
- CRA raids locations in Toronto, Calgary and West Vancouver in Panama Papers probe
- Family boycotts inquiry into mistaken cremation over lack of transparency
- Missing money, unlicensed operator among newly revealed funeral industry complaints
- Against the odds: Why customers often lose in battles with banks
- New investors who thought markets only skyrocket learn a useful lesson: Don Pittis
- Gender gap shows high-tech sector still stuck in the past — and it could prove costly
- Despite low unemployment, young people say finding a job is as difficult as ever: Don Pittis
- Oil, water and wine: Escalating Alberta-B.C. feud threatens future of Trans Mountain pipeline
- Facing Race: Your life. Your stories. Your identity.
- 'More than just a skin blemish': Calgary-led study indicates new acne diagnoses linked to depression risk
- 'We are unable to conduct safe obstetric care': Pregnant women urged to leave town to deliver
- How Quebec's 'poet coroner' uses language to honour the dead