Inconsistent radar testing
Air Date: Jan 25, 2016 9:43 PM ET
The validity of millions of speeding tickets is being called into question. Different Canadian police forces, using the same radar devices, aren't checking them for accuracy the same way.
- Location, location, location: How your health-care coverage is linked to where you live in Canada
- 'How can they get away with that?': Canadians pay much more than Americans for baby products
- 'That's a real problem': Investigation finds baby products for sale despite recall orders
- Alberta man who appeared as retired U.S. marine at Remembrance Day events denounced as impostor
- Federal palliative care bill aims to improve end-of-life services for dying Canadians
- 21 cases of E. coli linked to romaine lettuce confirmed in N.L., N.B. and Quebec
- Motorcycle-related deaths more common during full moon, study finds
- Researchers predict 'vaccine scares' using Google and Twitter trends
- How a teddy bear received an honorary degree and why his work for Indigenous children still isn't done
- Nunavut's languages commissioner had Kugluktuk shred its hamlet election ballots
- Fort McKay First Nation opposes oilsands project in 'cultural heartland'
- University of Regina honoured with eagle staff for efforts toward reconciliation