Hugh Hefner defends Playboy TV | 'Adult but tastefully done'
Air Date: Sep 28, 2017 11:57 AM ET
Hugh Hefner defends Playboy TV's arrival to Canadian cable in this 1983 interview with the CBC. He also talks to Barbara Frum about the Playboy Olympics, stereotyping women and whether Playboy is out of date.
- Nearly 100 people submit statements in Winnipeg case under new Canadian victims rights bill
- 'I am deeply sorry,' says Tom Harding, 1 of 3 men acquitted in Lac-Mégantic trial
- Man living in shack on northern Alberta reserve pleads for housing with running water
- Liberal MP says abortion clause in summer jobs program 'not right'
- 'Some people just shouldn't have handguns': Mentally ill allowed to own, buy guns
- Speed Skating Canada investigating 'substantive' complaints against head coach
- Ex-U.S. athlete tells Speed Skating Canada of head coach's alleged sexual relationships with skaters
- What really happens to old clothes dropped in those in-store recycling bins
- Tomson Highway's account of residential school 'not the whole story,' says brother
- 'Speak goodness into your life': Former gang member now aims to save lives with suicide-prevention message
- New peacekeeper security officers to patrol northern Sask. community troubled by violent crime
- One town, two worlds: Reconciliation in Port Alberni