Ground-breaking research in the fight against cancer
Air Date: Feb 15, 2016 9:25 PM ET
Researchers at The Ottawa Hospital have launched a clinical trial in the fight against cancer, using an unlikely duo: the common cold and a Brazilian sand fly.
The National Team
- Alzheimer's patient allowed to leave secure unit with man once accused of defrauding her
- Federal security officials approved Winnipeg police efforts to purchase spying devices
- 'Secret order' authorizing RCMP's covert Cold War wiretapping program released after 65 years
- 'Doesn't seem right': Funeral home overcharges grieving families for cremation carbon tax
- 'There isn't a best card out there': How to choose a credit card that works for you
- E-book publishers and Apple reach new deal with Competition Bureau over pricing
- Trudeau holds call with premiers to reassure them over Canada-U.S. relationship
- Trump's 'America first' tone worries head of Canadian oil and gas industry group
- String theory + a capella = 3 million YouTube views: A Montrealer's formula for online fame
- A Dog's Purpose Hollywood premiere, Canadian preview screenings cancelled
- Jackie Evancho, Mormon Tabernacle Choir perform at inauguration, but A-listers gather at unofficial events
- Mark Twain fairy tale The Purloining of Prince Oleomargarine coming this fall
- 'It's not such a secret anymore': Check out Episode 8 of Who Killed Alberta Williams?
- CBC goes to the front lines in the battle for Aleppo
- Kept in the dark: The story behind the kidnapping of Canadians John Ridsdel and Robert Hall
- 'We're here to preserve life': Come aboard a ship that saves asylum seekers in the Mediterranean
- Saskatoon program helps Indigenous kids get 'fire lit inside'
- Anglican Church admits it 'helped to create' conditions for suicide crisis in Wapekeka First Nation
- Mother of 6-year-old daughter brutally murdered 3 decades ago, begins to break her silence
- McMaster students seek to understand Indigenous youth mental health