Greater Victoria sees 8 suspected drug overdose deaths in a week
Air Date: Dec 29, 2015 9:22 PM ET
Drugs are likely the cause of eight deaths in Greater Victoria over the past week.
The National Team
- School board needs to explain crystal meth assignment her son brought home, says Mississauga mom
- Liberals' latest attempt at parliamentary reform remains a tale of woe, for now
- Dennis Oland's lawyers prepare to seek 'complete vindication'
- 'Strong suspicion': Dylan Koshman's 2008 disappearance in Edmonton upgraded to homicide investigation
- Carrie Fisher's performance 'remains as it was' in The Last Jedi, says Disney CEO
- This Mississauga boxer is a champ - at film festivals
- Sesame Street puppeteer hopes new Muppet with autism will help kids understand each other
- 'No one should be making money off a black dead body:' White artist's Emmett Till painting sparks protest
- No big fish tale: Ice fisher pulls up key lost in Lake Winnipeg on fishing hook
- National inquiry seeks 'best practices' for a database of missing, murdered Indigenous women
- Indigenous leaders encouraged by budget promises, but concerned about funding flow
- Indigenous Affairs spent almost $14,000 for a single TV, MP says