Greater Victoria sees 8 suspected drug overdose deaths in a week
Air Date: Dec 29, 2015 9:22 PM ET
Drugs are likely the cause of eight deaths in Greater Victoria over the past week.
The National Team
- 'The struggle in their eyes': Oil-drenched birds treated near site of Husky oil spill in Sask.
- Britain to cherry-pick Royal Navy-related Franklin objects they'll keep
- Growing upwards: Why Toronto wants to make high-rises family-friendly
- 'Completely unfair': Air Miles customers say too few rewards for expiring points
- Inuit press claim for co-ownership of Franklin artifacts
- 'Genocide still exists': Community members rally against deaths of Indigenous inmates
- Torch of Dignity relay reminds people not to become complacent about human rights, Murray Sinclair says
- Gesgapegiag First Nation saves for 3 years to send students to England