Greater Victoria sees 8 suspected drug overdose deaths in a week
Air Date: Dec 29, 2015 9:22 PM ET
Drugs are likely the cause of eight deaths in Greater Victoria over the past week.
The National Team
- Canadian Rangers lack support and health care access, military ombudsman says
- Miss Universe Canada Siera Bearchell using 'self-love' to fight Instagram body-shamers
- Year-long strike at Nova Scotia newspaper could go on 'forever'
- Calgary mom charged with negligence causing death after giving son herbal products faces ruling today
- Kids in provincial care staying longer in hotels and other 'last resort' places
- Alzheimer's patient allowed to leave secure unit with man once accused of defrauding her
- Federal security officials approved Winnipeg police efforts to purchase spying devices
- 'Secret order' authorizing RCMP's covert Cold War wiretapping program released after 65 years
- 'It's not such a secret anymore': Check out Episode 8 of Who Killed Alberta Williams?
- CBC goes to the front lines in the battle for Aleppo
- Kept in the dark: The story behind the kidnapping of Canadians John Ridsdel and Robert Hall
- 'We're here to preserve life': Come aboard a ship that saves asylum seekers in the Mediterranean