Gord Downie | Exclusive Interview
Air Date: Oct 13, 2016 9:35 PM ET
Gord Downie talks about cancer, his recent cross-country tour and why he's focusing on Indigenous issues
The National Team
- Refugee sponsors wait a year to discover fate of Syrian family left in limbo
- Ontario MPP introduces insurance recovery bill for domestic violence victims after CBC investigation
- Why are bomb threats made? A look at 5 cases in Halifax
- 'I want someone to take my pain': Woman set on fire by husband denied home insurance payout
- Kevin O'Leary's path to victory wasn't easy, but is Maxime Bernier's any easier?
- Looking for 'a way out': Turkey mulls a 'Trexit'
- Politicians meddle with real estate — but would Canadians tolerate intervention in other markets?
- Michael Chong challenges rivals to 'get serious' as Conservatives gather for final leadership debate
- Sajjan expresses 'regret' for claiming to be architect of key battle against Taliban
- Dramatic drop in number of 'unfounded' sexual assaults in Canadian Forces: DND report
- Centennial Flame monument to get facelift with Nunavut images
- First Nations police frustrated by lack of detail on new, adequate funding
- Ontario budget 2017: Free prescription drugs for anyone under 25, a first of its kind, Liberals say
- 'In complete distress': deaf man dies without help in hospital as Canadian Hearing Society strike drags on
- Energy drinks' non-caffeine ingredients may affect heart
- Fatal fentanyl overdose data lacking from across Canada, federal health minister says
- To the bitter end: The broken nation of Zimbabwe awaits the death of a dictator
- 'Everything was hurting so bad': How one Muslim man snuck across the U.S. border into Canada
- Obama wanted to improve U.S. image abroad — what went wrong?
- 'It's not such a secret anymore': Check out Episode 8 of Who Killed Alberta Williams?
- Ontario budget leaves mercury cleanup near Grassy Narrows First Nation 'in doubt', chief says
- Family affair: Mother and daughter share graduation day at Nunavut Arctic College
- Facebook isn't doing enough to control violent posts, says expert
- Video uses animation, storytelling to chronicle Yellow Quill First Nation's water struggles