Google Translates Helping Syrian Refugees
Air Date: Feb 03, 2016 9:25 PM ET
Refugees often speak little or no English or French when they arrive in Canada, but there's an app for that.
The National Team
- Memories from space: Roberta Bondar marks 25th anniversary of Discovery shuttle mission
- Trump's simplistic talk on NAFTA ignores the threat of disruption: Don Pittis
- Muslim student's dismay at test score mistaken for extremist threat, lawsuit claims
- How do you negotiate a trade agreement with a president for whom facts don't matter?: Opinion
- Kids in provincial care staying longer in hotels and other 'last resort' places
- Alzheimer's patient allowed to leave secure unit with man once accused of defrauding her
- Federal security officials approved Winnipeg police efforts to purchase spying devices
- 'Secret order' authorizing RCMP's covert Cold War wiretapping program released after 65 years
- Trump's top economic adviser says Trudeau shouldn't be 'enormously worried' about NAFTA renegotiation
- What to expect when you're expecting a NAFTA renegotiation
- Trump to meet with auto execs Tuesday and push for more American jobs
- Trump pulls U.S. out of TPP, will renegotiate NAFTA 'at the appropriate time'
- 'It's not such a secret anymore': Check out Episode 8 of Who Killed Alberta Williams?
- CBC goes to the front lines in the battle for Aleppo
- Kept in the dark: The story behind the kidnapping of Canadians John Ridsdel and Robert Hall
- 'We're here to preserve life': Come aboard a ship that saves asylum seekers in the Mediterranean