Google Translates Helping Syrian Refugees
Air Date: Feb 03, 2016 9:25 PM ET
Refugees often speak little or no English or French when they arrive in Canada, but there's an app for that.
The National Team
- Royal visit: Prince William and Kate make final Vancouver stop at Kitsilano Coast Guard Station
- 'I was wrong': Negativity abounds following Margaret Wente's apology to N.L.
- Man injured by Air Canada trolley frustrated with airline's response
- Police launch search after plane crashes in northeast Quebec
- Man googles rash, discovers he has one-in-a-million disease
- Serious injuries rare at obstacle course races like Tough Mudder, study suggests
- Ontario premier open to health funding strings — depending on how tight they're tied
- Record number of Ontario fentanyl deaths in 2015, new data from chief coroner's office shows
- Clinton vs. Trump: Follow the race for the White House with CBC's presidential poll tracker
- Looking for a place to happen: Canadian stories behind Tragically Hip's lyrics
- Battling the Beast: The untold story of the fight to save Fort McMurray
- Nothing 'more beautiful than to lend a hand': Meet 7 inspiring Aboriginal community builders