Eugene Forsey and the Senate
Air Date: May 23, 2013 9:30 PM ET
Rex Murphy looks back at the late Senator Eugene Forsey who he says, "was one of the great ornaments of the Senate."
- Daring defection of North Korean soldier captured in dramatic video
- 12 of 14 Hurricane Irma nursing home deaths ruled homicides
- Haitians in the U.S. uncertain about their future, as government ends protected status
- Asylum seekers ordered to leave detention centre in Papua New Guinea as it's sealed off
- 'It's very troubling': Hidden camera catches car dealerships breaking sales rules
- Jazz prof Steve Kirby fired from Berklee College after U of M students share harassment complaints
- Royalties from thousands of song classics tucked away tax-free
- Canadian scalper's multimillion-dollar StubHub scheme exposed in Paradise Papers
- Hackers only needed a phone number to track this MP's cellphone
- Unknown number of Canadians may be caught up in Uber data breach
- Peppa Pig's tale of torture? Why parents can't rely on platforms like YouTube Kids for child-friendly fare
- 'Every season is tick season': Experts warn of winter Lyme disease risk
- How do you fit into Canada's multicultural puzzle?
- How does your personal income compare to that of other Canadians?
- 'I just had a weak moment': Disgraced Blue Jays fan Ken Pagan on life after the beer toss
- 'They just simply don't know': The Indigenous innovators challenging Canadians to a difficult conversation