Does Omar Khadr deserve a multi-million dollar settlement? | Sunday Talk
Air Date: Jul 10, 2017 7:52 AM ET
Some call Omar Khadr's $10.5 million settlement "disgusting," while others believe his rights were violated. What they can agree on? Khadr is a polarizing figure in Canada.
- Rohingya subjected to 'dehumanizing apartheid': Amnesty International
- 'This military operation is indeed wrapping up,' Putin meets with Assad about political solutions for Syria
- Zimbabwe's fired vice-president joins call for Mugabe's resignation
- Army is the new hero in town, though not everyone is buying it
- Bell insider reveals high-pressure sales tactics required on every single call
- Former navy lieutenant 'very relieved' LGBT apology is coming
- How a struggling First Nation came to claim Aboriginal title over one-third of N.B.
- Canada on alert as U.S. announces end to temporary resident status for Haitians
- Jazz prof Steve Kirby fired from Berklee College after U of M students share harassment complaints
- Royalties from thousands of song classics tucked away tax-free
- Canadian scalper's multimillion-dollar StubHub scheme exposed in Paradise Papers
- StubHub raid in U.K. targets 'top sellers,' including Canada's known superscalper Julien Lavallée
- Cancer survivors can get post-traumatic stress disorder, study says
- 20 Canadian ideas to improve child health win Grand Challenges funding
- SECOND OPINION | 'Phantom' research paper cited at least 400 times by scientists
- 'My son is not a statistic': Mothers send pictures of fentanyl victims to Justin Trudeau
- How do you fit into Canada's multicultural puzzle?
- How does your personal income compare to that of other Canadians?
- 'I just had a weak moment': Disgraced Blue Jays fan Ken Pagan on life after the beer toss
- 'They just simply don't know': The Indigenous innovators challenging Canadians to a difficult conversation