Charlie Hebdo: One Year After the Attack
Air Date: Jan 07, 2016 9:09 PM ET
One year after the Charlie Hebdo attack, Adrienne Arsenault looks at the new reality for survivors and a city deeply scarred.
The National Team
- Refugee sponsors wait a year to discover fate of Syrian family left in limbo
- Ontario MPP introduces insurance recovery bill for domestic violence victims after CBC investigation
- Why are bomb threats made? A look at 5 cases in Halifax
- 'I want someone to take my pain': Woman set on fire by husband denied home insurance payout
- Kevin O'Leary's path to victory wasn't easy, but is Maxime Bernier's any easier?
- Looking for 'a way out': Turkey mulls a 'Trexit'
- Politicians meddle with real estate — but would Canadians tolerate intervention in other markets?
- Michael Chong challenges rivals to 'get serious' as Conservatives gather for final leadership debate
- Bombardier rejects Boeing claim CSeries was dumped into the U.S. at below cost
- United Airlines reaches undisclosed settlement with passenger dragged from plane
- Number of highest-earning Canadians paying no income tax is growing
- Drill, lately, drill: Thousands more oil and gas wells expected in revised 2017 forecast
- She's still the one: Shania Twain's 1st album in 15 years coming out in September
- Raising a rock star: Dave Grohl's mother on the moms behind music's biggest names
- Meteorologists posit new theory behind 'blood red' sky in Munch's The Scream
- Nintendo sells 2.74 million Switch consoles, trims quarterly losses
- To the bitter end: The broken nation of Zimbabwe awaits the death of a dictator
- 'Everything was hurting so bad': How one Muslim man snuck across the U.S. border into Canada
- Obama wanted to improve U.S. image abroad — what went wrong?
- 'It's not such a secret anymore': Check out Episode 8 of Who Killed Alberta Williams?