Charlie Hebdo: One Year After the Attack
Air Date: Jan 07, 2016 9:09 PM ET
One year after the Charlie Hebdo attack, Adrienne Arsenault looks at the new reality for survivors and a city deeply scarred.
The National Team
- 'They were very persistent': CBC finds more cash-for-jobs immigration schemes
- IWK CEO used hospital credit card to pay for thousands in personal expenses
- N.B. approach to child death reviews gets reduced rating from doctors
- Disclosure vs. maximizing profit: Homeowner hit with extra $10K penalty for ending mortgage early
- 'I want my last time to be at home:' Is this Adele's last tour ever?
- Q&A: Randy Bachman reveals he made recordings with Buffy Sainte-Marie that were never released
- Michael Bublé, Michael J. Fox, Martin Short get Governor General's Performing Arts Awards
- Lady Gaga to play stadiums, 'dive bars' this summer