Canadian medics in Mosul
Air Date: Mar 20, 2017 7:55 AM ET
As Iraqi troops push to break the deadly grip of ISIS in the city of Mosul, Canadian medics are tending to civilians caught in the crossfire.
The National Team
- For weeks, Republicans hid their 'monster' health-care bill. Now they'll ram it through a Senate vote
- Combustible cladding could be on 600 highrise buildings in England: PM
- Al-Shabab claims responsibility for suicide blast that killed 7 outside Mogadishu police station
- Republicans unveil bill to replace Obamacare, change Medicaid
- Talks with Pentagon over 'interim' fighter jets continue despite Boeing snub
- Alcohol responsible for more hospital admissions than heart attacks last year: report
- 'You are not a leader': RCMP boss's testimony about Moncton shootings inflames corporal
- Black graduates celebrated at special U of T ceremony
- N.B. approach to child death reviews gets reduced rating from doctors
- Disclosure vs. maximizing profit: Homeowner hit with extra $10K penalty for ending mortgage early
- Veteran who killed family was cleared for gun licence, despite suicide concerns
- How changes to prostitution laws shifted the way police tackle the issue
- National security vs. individual freedoms: How the Liberals aim to strike a balance
- The messy reality of Justin Trudeau's promise of 'real change'
- Steady stream of tragedy, political upheaval creates 'time of immense insecurities' for U.K.
- Why the Senate is unpredictable — and its independents not so independent